Geka 165S Hydracrop Ironworkers for sale at Kempler Industries
Kempler is proud to sell brand new Two Cylinder Geka Hydracrop 165S Ironworkers. For detailed information about the Model 165S, please view the Geka Hydracrop Catalog. To purchase a new Geka Hydraulic Ironworker, or for additional information including pricing, please contact us by filling out this short form or call us at 847-640-8600.
185 TON GEKA HYDRACROP 165S IRONWORKER SPECIFICATIONS:
Punch - tonnage: 185 tons
- hole capacity: 1-1/2" in 1-1/4" mild steel
- stroke: 3-5/16"
- throat depth: 20"
- SPM approx.: 31
Shear - angles (90°): 8" x 8" x 3/4"
- angles (45°): 3" x 3" x 5/16"
- flats: 20" x 1"
16" x 1-1/8"
- length of blades: 30-1/2"
Bar cutter - rounds: 2-3/8"
- squares: 2-3/8"
Notcher - plate: 5/8"
- angle iron: 5"
- depth: 4-5/16"
- width: 2-1/4"
EQUIPPED WITH: Dual electric foot switches
Selector switch for jog punch - jog shear
Punch & die holder
Hydraulic pump, driven by
20 HP motor
Weight approx. 13,200 lbs.
Overall dimensions approx. 63" L-R x 112" F-B x 87" H
Stock no. B5007
For more detailed specifications, view the entire Geka Hydracorp Model Catalog.
The Hydracrop 165S is a universal ironworker with 2 work stations. This Geka Hydracrop machine has 2 independent hydraulic cylinders. This creates the opportunity for two operators to work simultaneously at 2 of the 5 workstaions these ironworkers offer at the same time.
Geka Hydracrop 165S Standard Equipment and Features:
- Combination 3" and 4" channel blades
- Multiple opening round and square bar blades
- Starter set of punches and dies ranging from 5/16" to 1-1/16"
- Special offset punch & die holder for punching the legs of small structurals
- Two independent working cylinders, one for the punch and one for the shear
- Two remote foot pedals
- Mitre cuts angles on 45° leg-in
- Large single cut, no-slug-loss, "non-deform" angle cut
- Large "non-deform" plate shear capacity, low rake on blade
- Easy to adjust length of stroke
- Ram keyed for shaped tooling
- Quick change punch holder
- Adjustable swing away stripper
- Structural die holder for punching beams and channels in the flange
- Deep punch throat
- Jog control
- Round and square bar blades 3" and 4" channel shear blades
- Rectangular coper or V-notcher
- Plate shear support table with mitre guides
- East to adjust blade gap
- Safety lock-out for the coper/notcher station
- Machine prewired for electric automatic length gauge
- Easy access to the hydraulics (front and back)
In addition to selling the Dual Cylinder Hydracrop line, Kempler offers the entire Geka Hydraulic Ironworker family. To purchase this Geka Ironworker, or for more information (including pricing) about any of the Geka Ironworkers we offer, please fill out this short form or call us at 847-640-8600.