Plastic and rubber cutting machines make quick work of slicing hoses and tubing to required (and repeatable) lengths. Some cutting machines can also handle other materials, including metals.
General Features of Cutting Machines
- Specialized industrial cutting capability
- High precision and repeatability
- Guillotine, knife, or rotary blade cutting methods
- A variety of diameter capacities
- Manual or automatic
- Pneumatic and computer control (CNC) options
- Floor or table-top configurations (including portable machines)
- Actual specifications vary by model
Select from our inventory of pre-owned plastic and rubber cutting machinery.
Sell Your Used Cutting Equipment
At Kempler, we're looking to buy your surplus cutting equipment. Sell used machinery to us and get cash for your used cutting equipment.